Monday 5 May 2014

Woop-whoop!




Finally my pheasant top is done, and on the 5th, as I planned to, despite all the puppy fun around! A complete whoop-whoop time for me today! 


Even better – the material which I hoped to use for the back, is exactly as big as I needed to – no need to mess around, adding this and that! 


I bought a piece eons ago and didn’t dare to unfold it before the top is finished – I didn’t wanted to think about a problem before it arises. I unfolded it today, measured and... like I purchased it exactly for this quilt! 

So it's officially then – today is my lucky day! 



Now the ugly part – I hate quilting. As my quilt is rather big, I’ll be fighting with arm space again, and it drives me crazy. So for the next week or so I ‘ll be totally grumpy. I had been studying a lot of quilting close ups on Quilt Inspiration and now I have convinced myself that my quilting skills are not a total disaster but still – I’m dreaming about a space and a long arm.... You are allowed to dream, don’t you? 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment