Sunday 2 March 2014

Finally reunited!

Finally! I'm reunited with my sewing machine! YAY! And right now I have an urgent project to start to be completed ASAP. I went to the shops yesterday already and picked the materials; draft sketches also had been done (key word - pheasants!), BUT... with current development in Ukraine my heart is bleeding and my hands are trembling....

Can you imagine that 100 years right after the beginning of WWI a new war might be starting right now here, in Europe? I mean, right now, while you read this post? I had heard Soviet bullets swarming above my head already and I feel for Ukrainian people right now.  
11 mins
When Russian forces demands that Ukraine forces in Crimea surrender weapons it's clearly a military occupation that is taking place.

Russia, your name is shame!

No comments:

Post a Comment